17 July 2008
cereal:geek at the London Film & Comic Con! :)
This weekend (Saturday 19th and Sunday 20th) is the London Film & Comic Con at Earl's Court 2 and cereal:geek magazine will have a table at the event! :)



Representing all that is eighties we will (of course) be selling issues one, two and three of cereal:geek, and there will be quite a few preview pages from issue FOUR on display (the issue I currently cannot afford to publish). I will also be selling a chunk of my He-Man and She-Ra animation art collection, and a small collection of comic books relating to some animated series of the eighties. And if you're really nice to me I may even draw you a picture...granted it will be a bad picture, but it'll be a picture nonetheless! :)

See you there! :)
posted by James Eatock @ 10:18 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Homepage