03 September 2007
Issue two AND issue three?! :)
NEXT WEEK! Issue two will be available to purchase NEXT WEEK! :) - As you can probably tell, production on issue two of cereal:geek has been a little crazy, but it's being printed as I type this, so twenty-something boxes of the magazine should appear on my doorstep next week...

But here's some news that may surprise some of you; I've started work on issue THREE of cereal:geek! :) - As crazy as it sounds I plan on finishing issue three before the end of October - Is it possible to turn a magazine around in two months? - We shall see...

...and yes, once issue three is printed I will probably be financially broke - But it's been a LOT of fun making this magazine! :)
posted by James Eatock @ 9:59 am  
8 Comments:
  • At 3 September 2007 at 14:33, Blogger Andrew Cramer said…

    That's awesome news Busta! I can't wait to see it! Here's to Issue 3 kickin ass as well!

     
  • At 3 September 2007 at 16:57, Anonymous Kevin Martinell said…

    All the best to you, James! Thanks for the update. :)

    God Bless!

    ~KevyGuy :)
    * * * * * * *

     
  • At 3 September 2007 at 19:00, Anonymous Andrew Foster said…

    does that mean that issue 3 will be the last issue??
    I really hope not. I love this magazine.
    Is the magazine not selling as well?

    I'd even read it if it were full of ads. Maybe you should consider selling some ad space in the magazine.

     
  • At 5 September 2007 at 14:01, Anonymous matt lee said…

    awesome. If i order it in the first few days it come out, it should get here by my birthday. Excellent!

    Even if you only do make it to three issues, Cereal:geek will still go down as one of my all time favourite magazines.

     
  • At 5 September 2007 at 21:24, Blogger Mark Lungo said…

    This is great news, James! Any idea as to what kind of articles you want for #3?

     
  • At 17 September 2007 at 00:23, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OMG NO!!!!

    Please don't let the 3rd issue to be the last :(

    I LOVE LOVE LOVE this magazine
    and like andrew said i wouldn't mind if it was full of ads

     
  • At 21 September 2007 at 22:56, Blogger LJC said…

    Looking forward to issues 2 & 3!

     
  • At 24 September 2007 at 04:53, Anonymous GrtEternal said…

    Just placed an order for Issue 2 and I can't wait to get it! Can't wait to see what Issue 3 would look like! Awesome arts and awesome clips with awesome articles! Your magazine ROCKS!!!
    :-D

     
Post a Comment
Homepage