29 September 2007
Graham Crackers Comics...
I've had a lot of people email me enquiring about the availability of cereal:geek issue two...

Graham Crackers Comics sold all their copies in just two days! :)

They WILL be restocking in the next few days. When they do I'll send out an email to all those on the mailing list, and more than likely update this Blog, too. Alternatively you can go to their website and add both issues to your want list...

ISSUE ONE

ISSUE TWO

And you can sign up for the mailing list HERE! :)
posted by James Eatock @ 10:27 am  
3 Comments:
  • At 1 October 2007 at 10:19, Blogger Andrew Cramer said…

    good news!!

     
  • At 3 October 2007 at 15:58, Anonymous MooncatX said…

    Hi, I just now found out about the magazine and I want it. But on the Graham Crackers site they have issue one as Sold Out. Is there a reprint in the works?

    You could probably cut production costs significantly if you went to a fully digital format and sold them oversea that way.

    Let me know how I can get issue one. I'd love to get the three volume set together if issue three is about to be released. I think you need more word out about your magazine too. I am a huge 80s toon fan and I have been in several online toon fandoms in the last decade or so but been out of touch a bit, so this new magazine is completely news to me.

    mcx

     
  • At 6 October 2007 at 20:25, Anonymous GrtEternal said…

    Just got Issue 2 in the mail and I love it! Love the artworks most of all. The cover is awesome.
    Love Evil-Lyn! Just love her! Her bragging looks as she defeats Optimus Prime catches her persona perfectly! Love Evil-Lyn! Just love her! :-D

     
Post a Comment
Homepage