17 July 2007
Issue two?
There are probably many of you thinking, "Where is issue two?"

The original plan was for the magazine to be released in the second quarter of this year (April to June), but due to some additional articles and illustrations I requested I've had to push the release date back - The NEW plan is that issue two will be on sale within the next three or so weeks - Now that I have this Blog up and running I can keep you all posted! :)

And just for your enjoyment I will reveal the cover to issue two HERE tomorrow - A cover that FOUR artists contributed to no less...
posted by James Eatock @ 3:29 pm  
7 Comments:
  • At 17 July 2007 at 18:08, Blogger spicemaster said…

    I can't wait to see the cover to issue #2 !!!!

     
  • At 17 July 2007 at 21:09, Anonymous Andrew Foster said…

    Hey! I've been eagerly waiting for news on the second issue!
    Great idea for this blog. Can't wait to see the new issue!

     
  • At 18 July 2007 at 00:21, Anonymous matt lee said…

    Take all the time you need, James. The first issue was awesome and I would rather a carefully crafted and toiled over second issue to immediate gratification.

    Keep up the good work.

     
  • At 18 July 2007 at 00:55, Blogger AnimateTed said…

    WOOOO HOOOOOO! James, this was seriously one of the best things to come out of last year!

    Can't wait for issue 2!

     
  • At 18 July 2007 at 01:48, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is Awesome news sah! :D - I WAS begining to wonder when the second ish would be out - the trial and triblations of self publishing hmm?

    Look forward to the next issue and further ones at that!

    -goingghost-

     
  • At 18 July 2007 at 18:13, Blogger LJC said…

    Thanks for the news! Can't wait to lay hands on the new issue.

     
  • At 19 July 2007 at 19:29, Anonymous sarah said…

    The first issue was fabulous. I ordered a copy to read and a copy to keep.

    Feel free to check out my site princessofpower.co.uk

    Keep up the great work.

    Sarah.

     
Post a Comment
Homepage